There are 2 ways to add members:
Method 1: Add Members' Names & Email Addresses
1. On your club page, click on the "Members" tab
2. Click on the "add/invite members" button
3. Type in the names & email addresses of the members you'd like to add.
Admin status: Check the admins box to give members the ability to add or edit meetings or book selections.
4. Click the "Save" button
Method 2: Copy & paste your Club's Secret Invite URL into your own email
1. On your club page, click on the "Club Info" tab
2. You'll see the invite url--click the "copy" button then hit control + C on your keyboard to copy the url
(You can also highlight the link and hit control + C to copy the url)
3. Paste the url into your own email and share it with your members
We suggest this copy to tell your members about BookMovement's Book Club Page & Reminder Service:
"BookMovement is a free service which gives us a secret page for our book club and sends us automatic reminders every month for our club. This is the secret invite url to our private page--click on the link to join our secret club page."
Your members will not receive reminders until they accept your invite. You can see who has accepted in the status column of the member page (see image 2)